Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Swim Party Saturday Night

If you live in Cleveland come join us Saturday Night at our church's Swim Party! The Swim Party is for families (siblings, grandparents, etc.) are welcome to join us! Not a member of FBC- you are welcome to join us too! The Party is at the Cleveland, TN YMCA from 6:30 - 8:30. It is FREE! We ask you bring a snack and we will provide the drinks.

We put all the snacks in the party room and share them! Come join the fun! Don't forget your towel.
Adults this is for you to swim also.............. I know, I know some of you don't like to get in a swim suit in January for LOTS of reasons BUT it is so much Fun. No, you don't have to swim- there are lots who sit on the side and watch BUT know you can join me in the pool! Maybe I should challenge you to join me in the pool........... !
Seriously if you have questions or are able to join us leave me a comment !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Moser's will be there! I'll be brave and get in the pool. Kinda have to since my kids are small and can't swim yet. :-)

Theresa said...

Yes, the culp's will be there. Marie is so excited about the swim party. Oh no I will need to dig out the swimsuits from the summer boxes.