Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring To Do List

Spring at The Biltmore House

Today I have spent some time trying to catch up on reading blogs I have added to my Google Reader. I love this feature on my google account.  If you haven't tried it, it is awesome.  Google Reader keeps blogs you like to read all in one place and shows the new blog posts from each blog.  As you read the new blog posts it removes them from your reader.   

One blog I read today was Life as a Mom.  She wrote an incredible and challenging post on - Making a Big to Do Out of Spring!  She even shares ideas of things you can do AND a download of a cute form you write down things to do, places to go, movies to watch, books to read and people to see! You should check it out. 

After reading her post and being challenged by it- here are some of my "Making a Big to Do Out of Spring" ideas-

Things To Do
  1. Organize the Craft Room
  2. Clean Out my Closet
  3. Make a craft I have already pinned on pinterest
  4. Plant herbs.
Places To Go
  1. Birmingham Zoo
  2. Ocoee White Water Center with a picnic
  3. Birdwatching with my neighbor friend
Movies to Watch
  1. October Baby
  2. The Smurfs
  3. Love Comes Softly series
Books To Read
  1. Karen Kingsbury series - I need to start the series on the family again
People to See
  1. Mike's parents
  2. My grandmother
  3. Traci and Sheri

Okay- now that I've been inspired by Life as Mom- I pray you will be as well.  In my research earlier in the year on goals, I found when we write down goals and place them in a prominent place, we are more likely to follow through. 

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment about one thing you hope to do this Spring!

Much Love!
Mrs. Tara





No comments: