Saturday, March 24, 2012

My ice cream is not melting


I read an article today in the Chattanooga Times Free Press by Holly Leber on Spring Cleaning 101.  I have read a lot of articles and even entire books on cleaning and organization.  However, a quote by Julie Bestry of Best Results Organizing in Chattanooga stuck a chord with me.  She states, "When you bring groceries home, you put the ice cream away in the freezer immediately to keep from having a melted, sticky mess.  Do the same thing with everything you bring into the house." 

What great advice.  I am a work in progress when it comes to organization.  I love Bestry's advice but if she only knew that everything else already in my house needs to find a place for this to truly work.  Her example is so very true and has inspired me to work on finding everything it's own special place.  I am thankful I have at least applied this to my ice cream - I had hate for it to melt!  Gotta go - I have lots of work to do!~

Much Love!
Mrs. Tara

No comments: