Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Weekend

Happy Easter! It was so much fun today to be able to celebrate Easter at our church Easter Egg Hunt. Today one of our four year old little boys asked me why we celebrate Easter! Well I had a great time telling little "G" that it wasn't about the Easter Eggs even though that was fun. It was all about Jesus and what He did for us.

I pray that as adults we don't forget to explain that even though Easter Eggs are fun
how they represent New Life in Christ. It is my prayer if you have never stopped to make the decision to make Jesus your personal Lord and Savior- you will right now. It is exciting to serve a RISEN SAVIOR!
As fun as today was- I can't wait to worship our Risen Savior tomorrow at church. I encourage you to attend a church and do so as well! What a great day to celebrate Jesus!
On a personal note- I would like to ask you to pray for my dad. He has back surgery yesterday. He is in a lot of pain. He will be in the hospital until Wednesday and facing 12 weeks of recovery.

No comments: