Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Well, now that two friends have tagged me (Laura and Niki), I decided it was time to participate. So here goes..........



5 Things I was doing 10 years ago.............

1. Serving on staff at Shively Baptist Church as the School Age Program Director.

2. Enjoying a Kentucky Fall.

3. Having fun with my good friend Patti!

4. Wishing I lived a little closer to my family.

5. Wishing our rental house had a dishwasher! :)



5 Things on my to do list today......................

1. Attend a conference for Tennessee Baptist Children's Minister

2. Eat dinner with my 2 sisters

3. Check on Mrs. Donna

4. Call Amy and see how the Preschool Fun Day at the River Maze went, thank her for covering it for me

5. Work on details for a birthday party I am helping give



5 of my favorite snacks

1. Snickers

2. MnMs

3. Popcorn

4. Peanut Butter Crackers

5. Chips and Mayfield's French Onion Dip



5 Jobs I've Had

1. Fastpitch Softball Umpire

2. State Park summer recreator

3. Student Assistant to the Athletic Director in college

4. Homeless Shelter Assistant Director

5. Minister to Children



5 Things I would do with a million dollars

1. Tithe

2. Give to mission projects

3. Give to the Generations campaign at my church

4. Pay off my house

5. Buy a new vehicle



5 Things that Made Me laugh this week

1. Drew at church with his funny stories

2. my friend Jena

3. a speaker at a conference

4. my friend Dianna

5. my hubby



5 People I tag!

1. Tracy V.
2. Amanda P.
3. Amanda V.
4. Amanda M.
5. ?

No comments: