Saturday, July 26, 2008

Can't Sleep

Well some of you may be reading this realizing it is after 3 a.m. and you guessed it I can NOT sleep. I have not been feeling well lately and quite a few medicines. The side effect of one is it keeps me awake! Well this can be frustrating because I have things to do tomorrow and I will be TIRED.
Thank you to everyone who is praying for me and my health. Mike and I appreciate all your love and concern.
Just thought I would say Thanks! Hopefully I will go to sleep soon!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Mrs. Tara I'm praying for you and sending lots of love your way. I too was up at 3:20 this morning...Guess I should have called you. Life never seems to be dull :)

The Stums said...

I'm only up at 3am if I HAVE to be! We, too, are praying for you. Luke is away at his Honey & Papa's this week, but I'm sending him a reminder to pray for Mrs. Tara. Trust me... Luke will do it.