Friday, May 16, 2008

Another Overnight!!!

Well tonight I am headed to the Knxoville Zoo for a program called "Bedtime with the Beasts". Right about now I am thinking I am crazy. Well yes I will be tired tomorrow and it will take me a day or two to recover BUT it is so much fun. I will get to be at the zoo with animals at night- yipee! I will get to see kids interact with kids, some with their parents but most of all get to know some of them a little bit better. Fun stuff. We leave at 3:15 this afternoon- stop and eat dinner and then head for the zoo. We will return home about 1:15 tomorrow afternoon. Glad I have LOTS of chaperones for this event. Also the weather is calling for the rain to stop and it to be a really nice night. I had better go pack my bag and put on my walking shoes. My little secret to making these nights even more bearable- I take my camping cot. Sleeping on the floor - is just a little too much for me these days! So when you are in your nice, comfortable bed tonight going to sleep in the quietness of your home...... think of me on my cot, listening to little girls whisper and giggle. Fun stuff and memories made await me....................

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love you Mrs. Tara, you are sooo much FUN!!!! Wish we were going just to much going on this time. I'll be thinking of you, and your cot...haha!

A Walk in My Flip Flops said...

Mrs. Tara you crack me up. you bring a cot! well we know whos back wont hurt.