Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Family Game Night

Well tonight is one of my favorite nights of our Summer Fun- Family Game Night.  Sadly it is always the least attended night.  I LOVE this night.  A night where we bring out the board games and card games.  A night where families can come together with other families and play simple but fun games.  We ask families to bring a snack and we provide the drinks.  An all around fun night.  We will see what tonight brings. 
Here is one game I can't wait to play.
Hungry Hippo?  Ever play that as a kid?  I did.  It was my sister's game - I think she got it for Christmas one year.  I loved playing that game.  I had not played it in years until this past Spring.  At the lunch for homeschool students a family brought this game and I was able to play.  Brought back a lot of memories and I will be honest I had to remember I wasn't a kid anymore and I didn't have to get ALL the marbles. 

A newer game I love is.......................

I love to see the kids play this game.  It is a lot of fun for adults too!

One game that I love so much I collect...............is UNO! I have all kinds of UNO games............. here are a few.........

 UNO TO GO
(Fits in a cup holder and designed to play on the go)
Uno Cars Version

UNO Disney Version
(two of my great loves combined)

UNO SPIN IT


UNO STACKO

UNO MOO
(One of my new favs- this is fun if you are a preschooler or 40- lol)

UNO H2O
(plastic so they can get wet)

UNO Classic
(Still my all time fav)

What is your favorite game?

No comments: