Sunday, February 15, 2009

Busy, Busy Week

I realized I haven't written here in quite some time - it has been busy. Here are some things that have consumed my time this past week-

1 Grandparent's Valentine Party
4 basketball games
3 funeral homes
2 theming meetings
1 meeting for new building
1 lunch with a homeschool family (very yummy)
1 lunch with another children's minister
1 mom's group meeting
1 benefit dinner (Jaxson Kidd Memorial benefit dinner- a child who died from our church)
2 meetings - coupon class
1 computer meeting
2 VBS meetings
1 staff meeting and staff lunch
phonecalls and emails
I am sure there was more but that is all I can remember without my calendar

Hmmmmmm it has been a busy week!
I'll post on some of the above at a later day!
Just wanted you to know I am still alive!
Just a little tuckered out!
Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: