Thursday, February 23, 2017

Creator

This morning I heard a song for the very first time ....Creator by Yancy!  The words rushed over me and reminded me what an incredible Creator we have in Jesus!

The post on Facebook by Yancy encouraged it is "a great song for dedication, first birthday or any day of the year!"

Will you take a few minutes and listen to this song and praise the Creator who fearfully and wonderfully made you?  This song is found on Yancy's Roots for the Journey CD.



Creator (Listen to the song here) 
Provided to YouTube by Syntax Distribution Creator · Yancy · Yancy Roots for the Journey ℗ 2013 Dried Rose Music Released on: 2013-05-21 Mixer: Stephen Leiwe.

Today is a great day to Praise Him- wherever you are and whatever situation you are in....He is worthy to be praised and He is good ...All the time!  Amen?
Much Love!
Mrs. Tara




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I love this!